The autoclaved aerated concrete block, also called AAC, are used in industry buildings and common buildings. It is more and more popular in the world. With Germany Ytong technology, Hongfa automatic AAC ALC (autoclaved aerated concrete block) production line can produce the high quality AAC blocks. It adopts the integrated layout technology for the automatically block forming process of batching, mixing, pouring, pre-cultivation, cutting, bottom removal, marshalling and other processes in the same workshop. Hongfa AAC sand fly ash block production line raw material processing can realize the hydrothermal ball milling process and improve the stability of fly ash and mortar. It can realize the mixed grinding to prepare the cementitious material and effectively improve the pouring stability to make sure high quality finished AAC blocks.
The Areated concrete block (light block ) is the lightweight, and green building material. With the Hongfa high quality AAC block production line, the finished green body can cut into many kinds of bricks for example: 600×200×100, 80×80×180, 240×115×53, 600×200×125, 600x200x120, 600x250x180, 600x300x240). The Areated concrete density is usually 400-700kg/m3, (the density can be customized), same as 1/3 of clay block and 1/5 common concrete. With this AAC block, it can reduce the weight of the build more, and also reduce the beam of roof and pillar press best. When the buildings use AAC block, it can save the material and cost.
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Block are widely used in different kinds of buildings, such as public facilities, industrial constructions, steel structure building, warehouse, workshop, stores, hospitals, hotels, apartments, villas, schools, supermarkets etc. for external wall panel (exterior wall panels), internal wall panel (interior wall panel), partition wall panel, flooring, roofing, fence, cladding, curtain wall and facade etc.
1. Sound proof
AAC wall has an excellent sound Transmission class (STC) ,rating of 44. Result: Virtually Soundproof Interiors
2. Thermal Insulation
This AAC block features many porous, so the delivery hearting coefficient is 0.9-0.22W/(mk), the same as 1/4 or 1/5 of clay brick. It has highest thermal rating in the industry….R30! Thus provides well insulated interiors, keeping out warm air in summer and cold air in winters. AAC reduces Air conditioning cost by 30%.
3. Earthquake Resistant
Earthquake forces on structure are proportional to the weight of the building, hence AAC shows excellent resistant to earthquake forces. Regions of high seismic activity like Japan exclusively use AAC. It has been proven to withstand wind loads of category 5 tropical storms.
4. Floor Space Area
Use of thinner blocks (6″ instead of 9″ exterior walls) because of its excellent water barrier & insulation properties leads to an increase in floor space area between 3-5%.
5. Cost saving
Being lightweight AAC drastically reduces the dead weight of building, resulting into reduction in steel (up to 27%) and cement (up to 20%) structural cost saving. Being 8 times the size of a clay brick, AAC wall construction involves 1/3 the joints, thus an overall mortar saving up to 66%.
Its automatic manufacturing process gives AAC an exceptional dimensional accuracy & smooth surfaces, eliminating need of three-coat plaster walls and allows for a final 6 mm skim coat (putty/POP).
6. Fire Resistant
Best in class fire rating of 4 hours. The melting point of AAC is over 1600 ºc, more than twice the typical temperature in a building fire of 650 ºc.
7. Pest Resistant Termites hate AAC block!
Being made of inorganic minerals, it does not promote growth of molds.
8. Water Barrier
Its structure does not allow for capillary action making it impervious to water. Its water barrier properties are further enhanced by adding silicone based additives. Strength to weight ratio, higher than even M150 concrete and far exceeds the Indian Building code requirements.
9. Energy Efficient
AAC blocks is 100% Green Building Material & is a walling material of choice in LEED certified buildings (ITC centre, the highest rated Green Building has been built using AAC).AAC is most energy & resource efficient in the sense that it uses least amount of energy & material per m³ of product. Unlike brick manufacturing process which uses previous top layer agricultural soil, AAC uses Fly Ash (65% of its weight), thus provides the most constructive solution to the nation’s fly ash utilization problem.
Main process flow of Autoclaved Aerated Concrete AAC Blocks Plant Production Line
It has the advantages from the process:
1. It can realize the mixed grinding to prepare the cementitious material and effectively improve the pouring stability; the flow-tube type pouring stirring can shorten the stirring time and greatly improve the uniformity of stirring.
2. Raw material processing can realize the hydrothermal ball milling process and improve the stability of fly ash and mortar.
3. Staggered batching process. The batching building is divided into two and staggered. It simplifies the layout of equipment and building structure, and meets the requirements of staff space and equipment layout.
4. Integrated layout technology, which arranges the batching, pouring, pre-cultivation, cutting, bottom removal, marshalling and other processes in the same workshop. Uses hydraulic lifting and conveying equipment to separate the walking guide from the main body of the workshop and reduce the height of the workshop. Layout, avoiding dead corners in the building, shortening the return path of waste water and waste slurry, reducing the moving space of operators and improving work efficiency.
Good Manufacturer Sand Lightweight AAC Block Making Machine
The technology that Hongfa AAC Block AAC Production Line mainly adopts the Germany Ytong process to realize the green body turning in the air, the fixed-step cutting of the green body walking, the hydraulic lifting and conveying, the bottom turning in the air, and the defoaming treatment of the steam drum.
Hongfa is a complete solution supplier and a complete set of equipment production supplier
The AAC block production line is equipped with dozen of equipment and machine, which is mainly consist of Horizontal cutter, vertical cutter, autociate, mixing and pouring machine, pouring ferry trolley etc.
1. Raw material preparation for AAC plant:
A, Milling sand ( fly ash no need mill) and to make slurry
B, Lime: crushing – milling ( or to buy lime power directly)
C, Gypsum:to mill with sand or lime or input with fly ash then to make slurry directly.
2. Dry and wet Ball mill for lime and sand
3. Slurry batching: The prepared and stored raw materials to be used are metered, adjusted for temperature and concentration, and a small amount of dosing materials are metered on-site, and then fed to the stirring equipment in turn according to the process requirements.
4. Pouring: In this process, the materials that are put into the mixer after the previous batching process are measured and adjusted if necessary, and the materials that meet the time, temperature, and consistency requirements of the process are made, then pouring into the mold. The pouring process is an important process that can form a good pore structure, and it constitutes the core link of aerated production as the batching process.
5. Cutting: The cutting process is to divide and shape the aerated concrete body to meet the appearance size requirements.
AAC block Vertical cutting and Horizontal cutting
6. Autoclave curing: High-pressure steam curing of aerated concrete aac body. (Usually above 174.5 ℃)
7. Out off Autoclave:Including finished AAC blocks out of the autoclave, lifting, separation, inspection, packaging and cleaning and oiling of trolleys and bottom plates.
9. Waster recycle: waste concrete cut away from green body and waste water from steam of autoclave.
The advantages of Hongfa AAC Block Production Line
1.Our company has set up offices in Vietnam, Indonesia, and good sales services to ensure clients get the best equipment and timely services.
2. We have successfully exported and established more than 100 sets of/Aerated Concrete Block Making Machine AAC Blocks Production line Manufacturer Lightweight AAC Brick Building Block Manufacturing in domestic and overseas. So, we have many types of bsiness model in other countries, such as Philippines, Indonesia, Myanmar, Iraq, Mongolia, Thaliand etc.
3.Hongfa Machinery are the best manufactuer in producing aerated block and concrete block molding machine in China, as we Famous Trademark of China, and One of Top Ten Influential Brands in China Brick & Tile Industry.Please see the following Hongfa’Honor, and you will have a better undstanding to our company.
4. We have mature and rich experience to successfully help customers establish aerated concrete walls manufactuer. If you buy one set line of AAC block production line from our company, we will give you a valued project report and detailed instrution.
-It can realize the mixed grinding to prepare the cementitious material and effectively improve the pouring stability; the flow-tube type pouring stirring can shorten the stirring time and greatly improve the uniformity of stirring.
-Raw material processing can realize the hydrothermal ball milling process and improve the stability of fly ash and mortar.
-Staggered batching process. The batching building is divided into two and staggered. It simplifies the layout of equipment and building structure, and meets the requirements of staff space and equipment layout.
Flexible concrete AAC block plant and cement brick production line are other options of our product portfolio. We believe our high rated cement brick block making machine, superior eps sandwich panel machine, and high class AAC block production line will have a good future in all over the world. Here list Hongfa popular construction machines.
– Concrete Pipe Machine
– Concrete Tile Machine
– Stone Machine and Mining Machinery
We believe that with our competitive cost-effective performance, Hongfa Machinery’s popular cement block making machine, automatic lightweight wall panel making machine HFP530A with patent, the new developed farming machinery, like spraying machine, pesticide sprayer and farming plough machine etc., as well as the HFT300 terrazzo tile making machine, which have been exhibited and gained a lot of interests in buying it at site will help clients make lots of money.
What Can We Do For You?
Hongfa is committed to providing 100% construction machinery products quality protection, on-time shipment protection and perfect services. To meet your needs is our top priority. We have surpassed other suppliers in the following aspects:
Factory Products with Great Reputation
– With over 30 years’ R&D development and construction machinery manufacture, we provide reliable cement block or brick making machines and concrete lightweight eps sandwich wall panel machines.
– With good reputation, One of Top Ten Good Faith Units and wined honors of China Well-Known Trademark; Quality and Credibility of the Dual-protection Demonstration Unit; and AAA Grade Credit Enterprise.
Superior Customer Services
– Besides the building materials machines supply, we try our best to provide perfect solution to set up a factory for you from A to Z.
– Engineers are available to service machinery overseas with sandwich panel cutting machine installation, training, and maintenance etc.
Established in 1990, Hongfa Machinery has made a number of milestones in R&D construction machines for building materials processing and manufacture. Trust our 30+ years’ experience and let’s serve you. Please contact us at email@example.com, or Whatsapp 0086 18378813711, and let’s serve you.